BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:52:08 -0500

And that's not 1/100 of the "rest of the story."

But I did get the distinct pleasure of serving a city zoning violation "ticket" to the state administration official responsible for the "exterior changes made without a Certificate of Appropriateness" perpetrated by the "two guys and a pick-up truck."

That's a pretty rare occasion in the world of state government/local government relations....

dan feel my bicep becker
--

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.” -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: <http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html>