BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:01:47 -0600
I have read of, and been told tales of, the contributions made by
various Ladies to the beginnings of preservation.  So much of the
credit in the creation myths of preservation are heaped upon the
several male individuals enthroned at certain institutions of learning,
collecting and amusement.  But I rise to acknowledge the contribution
made by the Ladies past and present.  I would not refuse them the
credit, nor the mud, the blood, the beer, nor the colorful technical
language.  (Not that I'm capable of watching my language that
carefully.)

What a thought for the morning?!  To slam together visions of the DAR
and the current Ladies of the NPS!

It feels alright.  I don't think my head will explode.

Back to work.  Let's make history!

(I know Bryan...but I love to say it!)

-jc