BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:49:20 EST
From a shy BP'r we received the following:

From: Kour Programming Staff

Kour programming staff has completed the 18 months of work on time and
on budget.  We have gone through everk line of code in everk program
in everk skstem.  We have analkzed all databases, all data files,
including backups and historic archives, and modified all data to
reflect the change.  We are proud to report that we have completed the
 "Y-to-K" date change mission, and have now implemented all changes to
all programs and all data to reflect kour new standards, as required.

From now on, the months of the kear in all coroprate software programs
will be: Januark, Februark, March, April, Mak, June, Julk, August,
September, October, November, and December.

And the daks of the week are: Sundak, Mondak, Tuesdak, Wednesdak,
Thursdak, Fridak, and Saturdak.

We trust that this is satisfactork, because to be honest, none of this
Y-to-K problem has made ank sense to kour programming staff. But we
understand it is a global problem, and our software programming team
is glad to help management in ank wak possible.  And, we need to ask,
what does the kear 2000 have to do with it?  Speaking of which, what
do kou think we ought to do next kear when the two digit kear rolls
over from 99 to 00?  We'll await kour direction and stand readk to
report for dutk.

Yen