BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:57:50 -0400
Those guys definitely should NOT be allowed anywhere near mental patients,
they are mean and sadistic and have no place at a mental institution!!!!!!
Here they would certainly be dismissed immediately were they to even THINK
of such barbaric tactics.  Ruth

At 5:30 PM -0400 4/7/11, [log in to unmask] wrote:

It wasn't until a few mins latter that I stepped off the sidewalk to resume
my duties that things began to go awry
Security guards in scrubs  instructed to get back on the sidewalk ....
."Get back in line"
They barked
.
Surely they weren't addressing me ; so I  ignored the order
and  continued on with my work 'none the less
party hat in place  .

Shortly after  two beefy handlers showed up at my side
; One had doll eyes . They were the kind of gentlemen one sees manning the
door  outside the clubs on 42nd street
Unemployed wrestlers  or  bone breakers who dress nice and have very little
to say ; and when they do its only once
 .
Despite my protests of "there must be some mistake ".; they escorted me
back in line my feet paddling the air with explanations
Im not sure of the education nor the poundage of my guards  ;but what they
had lacking in one they made up for it with the other
Im resisting these guys and there not liking it  .
 ;
My fellow  inmates and party goes stand hushed ; their new friend is about
to enter their world the hard way  only im not seeing it

Hey wait a minuet ; I said ripping the party hat off my head
"I don't belong here "  Im a professional
Let me explain"
with that the one big guy got behind me; while the other big  guy  put me
on the spot  in a hold
using the jack heel of his rubber slap he had produced from under his shirt

He pressed it into my gut
Im not sure whats happening or whats gone wrong
The birthday  party is over The mouths of the imates  have gone quiet
their eyes narrow and harden as they know whats coming next
Having graduated a Military school that was closed for cruelty and worked
the docks
in shape up ....I was in familiar territory

My guess  is this is the familiar routine with naughty boys who act up
No more pudding and  ice creme ;  this is show time as I am about to be
shown the error of my ways
I get a good look at dolls eyes to judge the situation
Basically as I see it
 I have  two choices; either quick elbow the big guy behind me  then  clock
doll eyes with a quick upper cut...or
quiet down and  get put in  a room of my own
Im tempted ; I could use a week off

Just as things were about to  get under way
the physical plant director shows up and with a wave of the hand I walk
Brushing off my shirt sleeves in mock  disgust ; I reminded my two gorilla
handlers
"see ......I told ja."....
." I don't belong here "
They answered both smiling

"Yeah that's what they all say " then waved baby bye bye
as if to say
"see ya next time"
 If I get this job i can see were going to become fast friends
 Py
.

--
Ruth Barton