BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:12:02 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>     If you are interested in the full text pdf of The Butcher in the
>     Details and Assam bin Dork and owning an original CD of the video
>     autographed by the authors you will find it listed on eBay at:
>
> not until you apologize to Sempronius.  he's sulking, and I can see
> why.   c
c,

Look,  Sharpshooter, I slipped him 10 bucks before I said anything. I
explained to him I was going to make him famous for today. If he is
sulking on your shoulder don't trust him. He always wants more. Least
ways he knows how to get out of a sinking boat. I seen him do it on
Skinny-Aunt-Alice Lake.

][<en