BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:06:32 EST
In a message dated 2/10/2000 3:30:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Gimpy,

That's ex-Gimpy, to you, White Man.

 I've had it with your meddling architectural arrogance concerning the
 rusticated if underbuilt home of our dear departed hens Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.
You built their house with Nervastral, but I bet you didn't use it on yours,
you species-ist... form follows  function -- the damn chickens make better
specifiers than you educated dodos! They also make better lunch.  If you
don't like Nervastral then get your skinny rumpus I haven't had a skinny
rumpus in years. Maybe decades. out to the unHamptons and I'll show you what
waterproofing is all about. Remember that 50' of left over EmSeal? Bet you
can't guess what the turkeys did with that! I bet they're not alive to tell
the tale, either, are they?  Needless to say, if it were not for our having
cleaned out the garage of  products we NO LONGER USE the chickens would be
freezin their little wet combs off even today. I thought you said they were
dead. Which is it? As to stainless steel mesh and raccoon baiting... I'm
proud to say we had the first electrified chicken coop in Brookhaven
Township. What fortunate chickens you have, my dear.  Bet they never heard
the expression "Fattenin' hogs ain't in luck," did they? But I'll tell you
one thing, besides a monstrous utility bill Supporting a nuclear power plant,
lest we forget the only problem we have is a prevalence of dancing raccoons
and red foxes in the back yard. My theory is the chickens cackled to death. Su
re, they cackled themselves to death.... on rusting wire which just happened
to have been electrified by a contractor performing electrical work without a
license!  And Nicole Brown Simpson choked on her ice cream and fell on the
knife...18 times.

 ][<en ;-)

Ralph  );-[