BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hilary L. Hopper" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:35:15 -0400
Sure chick
I am still online dealing with the 191 messages that were waiting....
Yes I know someone else at the Times .... the science ed/writer John Noble
Wilford, yes I have already thought about it. I told him the bare outline of
the "conservation" aspect at a meeting last spring.... but gotta be cool
here, as he is a councilor for the people I work for. Gotta do it right, not
wild or crazy, etc... he is Mr Science, not Mr Enviro dude. How to approach?
Help wanted!
        Frank and Debra know all about what we are up to and are very
admiring but in their in-crowd way have not indicated any interest in
helping except that Debra has promised to keep me informed of where the
garbage from Fresh Kills is taken once that landfill shuts down (she teached
on Staten Island). But I could get a bit pushier, you're right. So much to do...
HLH