BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:30:03 -0600
Yup.  It is reasonable to line up front and rear doors, and it is
reasonable to not line up doors.  Feng Shui makes it simple and gives
out simple rules for those who don't want to do work necessary to
determine what is reasonable in a specific instance.  But rest assured
that if your doors are shut, it doesn't matter how many you have or
where they are located, shit tends to stay put until acted upon by
people...which may also be how shit multiplies.

Your son is a barbarian.  You should send him to archtecture school
right away.

-jc