BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:58:17 -0400
Renaissance Restoration in Galena, Illinois is just across the border,
other side, and they do great work.  For us they did Phase I restoration
of Villa Louis in Prairie du Chien, including stabilization of windows.
Anyway, tell Terry or Fritz I said "hello."

They will go the extra mile and seem to enjoy the process as much as
their pride in the finished work.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA

219 1/2 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104
www.quinnevans.com
v 734.663.5888
f 734.663.5044

Ursula Hirschmann
H. Hirschmann, Ltd.
467 Sheldon Ave.
West Rutland, VT 05777
phone: 802-438-4447 Ext. 201
fax: 802-438-4448
http://www.hhirschmannltd.com
------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C30814.32DEDBA0

Jim,

do you know of a restoration company in Wisconsin? Jeremy Hamilton
called us, she is looking to restore "ancient" casement windows that
have been protected by shutters, but now they are starting to go. She
would like to preserve them, maybe by cladding them and replacing the
glass with insulated glass. If you have any information about a
restoration service in Wisconsin (she said it is just over the Illinois
border) please forward the info to me.

Thanks.

Ursula Hirschmann
H. Hirschmann, Ltd.