BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:40:28 -0700
Well, it sounds as though I've picked someone well known to need to find!
Ken, I'll find you one way or another so don't try to hide when you see
these two hicks from VT coming your way.  Ruth

At 7:25 PM -0400 7/16/08, Gabriel Orgrease wrote:

Ruth,

Well, it is hard not to know Jade but I will introduce you, unless someone
gets there first. Show up and ask for anybody you want to meet and somebody
will know who to reach out to.
Saturday is a good day.

][<en
--