BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:07:13 EDT
From NYHIST-L:

I invite those among you with interests intersecting the history of
correctional services in New York to consider witnessing the New York
Correction History Society startup announced in the notice below if the
meeting time (5:30 PM), date (Tuesday, July 13th) and place (the historic
"Tombs") make attendance possible for you.  Give me a call, an e-mail, or a
fax if you want to attend.  Attendance does not obligate you to become a
member.  Besides, there are no dues as yet.  We promise that those who enter
the jail for this occasion will be free to leave without posting bail.

Submitted by Christopher Gray

PS  Anyone want to start an Error History Society?