BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory.
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:30:07 EST
did you know .there is no one under 30 who listens to this Luthern
mush
Garisson needs new writers and not his son who he just hired; these guys
could sell Geritol to the over 40's  and Im afraid we would stand in line for
it.

Watch it, sonny, or us Noo Yawkuhs will take our teeth back out of the glass, get out our walkers, and come after you young whippersnappers with a hickory switch.

Ralph

PS--Merry Christmas!