BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Witold Karwowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:47:08 -0500
Galumpkis - the funniest word I heard ever

Witold Karwowski
Arteco & Design Restoration Corp.
8 Bogert Place
Bronxville, NY 10708
Tel: (914) 793 9424
Fax: (914) 793 5495
Cel: (914) 433 5644
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
This message is for the intended recipient's use only. It may contain
sensitive and private proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any error of transmission.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately delete it and all
sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity. Unless
otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the terms of executed
transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal
written confirmation.