BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 01:47:25 +0100
HEAR HEAR.

david

>>> Anne Sullivan <[log in to unmask]> 2/09/99 21:46:55 >>>
In a message dated 9/1/99 8:19:30 PM, Edison wrote:

<<I also
suspect that good technical discussions usually lead to more questions
requiring further thought, research and analysis, rather than simplistic
answers. >>

This statement is what it's all about.  The world (for me) revolves around
thIs concept.  Too many people can't handle it.  They can't handle the
questioning, the probing for further understanding.  They just want to state
something and let it rest - unchallenged.  I ask probing questions not to
intimidate or challenge, but to gain more information - build upon a body of
knowledge, and hopefully, from two-way discussion, the level of understanding
can RISE for both.