BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory.
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 15:11:11 -0500
John,

I may be interested in the restoration job. We can replace or restore
damaged wood depending on condition and economics of the project. My company
did a few restoration project for Apple and we can provide expertise in the
conservation issues. We are involved right now in the project in Riverdale
and Yonkers (pending) and Dobbs Ferry is not to far from there.

Witold Karwowski
President

Arteco and Design Restoration Corp.
46-15 28th Avenue