BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 08:40:37 -0500
Rudy,

"Sand" took me by surprise.

How about this.  The left hand number is not a number, its an S, for
"slab".  Thus one also finds PS, for Porch Slab, and B stands for Beam.
  The number on the right indicates which slab design it is.

Now all I have to do is figure out where the slab design details have
gone.

Thanks.

-jc