BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:35:09 EST
In a message dated 10/29/2000 10:32:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Doubtful.  At 98% combustion efficiency, the most I suppose we could hope
 for would be that you drown in the condensate puddle on the basement floor
 when you trip over the soggy cow and get stuck face down in the pulp.... >>

So you're telling me that it doesn't matter that the CO (for you greedy
contractor types, that's carbon monoxide, not Change Order) detectors I
bought years ago, and never installed because I wasn't sure whether they
should be installed near the ceiling or near the floor (any techno geeks who
took chemistry remember whether CO is lighter or heavier than air?) are still
in the original boxes?

Still alive, although the masonite cows are looking rather two dimensional.

Ralph