BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 00:39:36 -0700
Oh My!   The Celestine Prophecy of coincidences is happening after all.

After spending all day unloading a 60' moving van and working late setting
up the traveling exhibit "Like a Duck to Water" all about ducks, I checked
the e-mail just before going home from the museum and here is your
fascinating duck quack news, then just as I get into the van a few minutes
later, the radio comes on with Dr. Treavor Cox in the UK discussing his
research about duck quack echoes.   So there is nothing to do but follow his
directions when I get home and check out the quack first hand at
www.acoustics.salford.ac.uk_world/duck/duck.htm
and by golly, it appears to be true.   It appears that he really is a quack.

For a real treat, don't miss their "anechoic duck" in MP3.

Since all of the forests in BC are now closed to the public because of all
the forest fires, there is no hunting season and this is the closest many of
us are going to get to a duck this year.

Why is being a quack and making a quack spelled the same?

cp in burning bc