BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:57:28 -0400

Met History wrote:

> August bill, however, contains $1042.38 in charges to UK by BOY.

Reminds me of the scoutmaster's wife who knocked up a $2,500 bill for
the psychic phone line. He was a bug exterminator and felt responsible
to pay his wife's debt. The psychic phone line is comparable to the poor
person's therapist... sort of like self medication. Suggest sending BOY
to Bellevue for 200 hours of public service cleaning bed pans.

][<