BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Ants of Unregenerate Luddism"
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:05:19 EDT
The children (the ones with the cumulative age of 27) got along fine with
each other.  Where there was a problem was with Mary's TV.   Seemed to me
that the rest of the children (cumulative age Several Hundred)  did fine,
too.  Probably because the Bad People didn't show up.

By the way, Mary, I consulted Frank, our in-house expert with only 10.75
years of cumulative experience in dealing with advanced electronics, in
regard to what his siblings might have fucked up.  (I didn't put it quite
that way).  His answer (not put quite this way) was whether you checked to
see that the power was on to the TV.  Is it possible that the little darlings
shut the TV off at a surge protector-type device, which a dodderer like
ourselves who knows how to work the damn thing properly might overlook?

Ralph (still feeling guilty)