BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:28:37 -0500
Message text written by "\"Let us not speak foul in folly!\" - ][<en
Phollit"
>Iraqi Histo Presto Paperwork
<

All this talk about Iraq gives me an earache. I was against the planned
war, still very disturbed by the way it has been forced to happen,
uncomfortable with most of the actions of this administration (while
acknowledging that the other guys would probably not have done so well in
the situation) but now I just wish they'd do it so we can talk about
something else. Of course, the something else may be the mushroom cloud
over Washington DC. As a near-resident of DC (I live 1 1/2 miles west of
the Pentagon--the 9/11 plane flew over this building and I could hear
everything happen that morning), I am a bit concerned about this. Maybe my
clients who got the willies and moved to Gettysburg last year had the right
idea.

        ----Bullwinkle J. Moose