BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:20:00 -0500

<snip>

> Mr. Krebel,
> the architect [no listing for any "Krebel" in NYC directory],

Well, c'mon.  Whattaya think the internet is for; just do a national search
on the white pages.  Everything's on the internet.  He's probably in
Philadelphia.

> The greater part of the plastering on the Dakota flats has already been
> completed.  About 30 plasterers were at work in the upper stories
> yesterday....

Gee.  Are there even 30 plasterers left in the country?

We should be so lucky to only have ugly lead pencil marks on EIFS.  Around
the NCSU campus, I mostly see ugly lead pencils stabbed into the stuff.  If
done properly, you can tell the time from the shadow....
Dan Becker,  Executive Director          "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                   from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                           - Bullwinkle J. Moose