BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

When I'm in NH I'm a tourist. Ruth
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:01:53 EDT
Congratulations on all job changes; scary stuff  to follow your inner guidance
as many know I moved from central park west ( at 110)
to fashionable Mississippi (upper East side and way south of Oxford)

Where my   Mrs is the humble mayor of a tiny hamlet ( total population 200
including dogs horses and cats). Yellow ribbons abound here on the ol oak trees
as many of our male population are away on Operation Iraqi freedom (sic), so
at the recent election rally held off our porch there was only a smattering of
crawling babies; farming mommas and stray dogs begging  at the bar b que .
The moment of truth  came when I gave the intro speech; followed by rolled up
eyes, polite applause and a nodding of horses at the gate. Pyrate