BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:32:23 -0400
David, I'm here at the Hyatt. I'm doing a dog and pony show all day Tuesday for preservation commission training, and then NAPC meeting Wednesday, another session presentation on Thursday, too too much more to list here. It will cut into my brewpub time; terrible tactical planning.

Come to the NAPC 20th Birthday party on Thursday at the Wynkoop Brewery.  I'll be the one with the stuffy nose.

Dan