BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:38:56 -0500
From: Trelstad, Derek <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 1999 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: Shotgun Outing

> I have a few clay-like construction managers I would like to plink -- may
> bring them (bound and gagged, of course)?

Can we organize some kind of exchange? nay, let shoot them on both sides,
maybe this profession will  become enjoyable. If not we can always switch to
Ken's simple nice socially correct proposal and enjoy clay expressions of
the items to be shoot out of sight, mind and vicinity.

Sign me (well, this is most interesting part of BPn posting for obvious
reason to difficult for me to match)

WeeTold You Are Not (so called French twist like one of the interiors I am
renovating now called Asian with French Twist by its creator and being
nothing more than Russian with no twist at all)