BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 01:50:59 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/2001 12:24:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< gosh, you guys are really awesome when you work together!!
 sharpless and buster, ltd.... (buster and sharpless? shall we vote?)
 kind of has a ring to it   ;)

 we need more of this type of collaboration here on BP  ;)

The good news is, he has (so far) only told the Pinheads that I f**ked up the
NYAC, and has (so far) had the decency not to ream me out in the Sunday NY
Times Real Estate Section, not that anybody except me and a bunch of people
who LIKE getting reamed out read it, anyway.

Which reminds me, Deb: She Who Must Be Obeyed saw the IMAX cave movie and
said (I paraphrase here) that it was great.

Czar Buster (Lenin, anyone?)