BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 16:14:19 EST
> Anyway, the only vortex I ever was comfortable getting sucked into was
> Wyndham Lewis'!

Ten points to Bruce!

I hate MS whenever it comes to upgrading their software. I'm glad to hear I'm
not the only one that has problems. I refuse to upgrade to IE 4.0 because I
just don't want to be without the computer working... and my spending my time
trying to figure out what the hell went wrong. It sure cuts down on
productivity. There motto should really be "Where do you want to stay today?"
I'd also like to figure out how to get MSN out of my computers.

][<en