BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:49:17 -0400
Why is it we appreciate those ancient ruins, with walls missing and columns
tumbled over, but we find we don't like the fact we can't keep our own
modern structures from falling over (NYC, for example)?  A thought to
ponder.
-Pam
<[log in to unmask]>  on  06/09/98 11:08:44 AM ----------
<snip>
They did their honeymoon in Italy.  I received a postcard showing some
Roman ruins, with the note that "a few blocks from the hotel, the
neighborhood gets a bit run down."
                       Larry Kestenbaum