BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:55:01 -0600
Ken:

"Observers arrayed at polling places
More than 20,000 lawyers from both parties and thousands of independent
observers were at or near polling places, especially in closely contested
battleground states. They were watching for potential problems and trying to
guard against a repeat of the confusion that marred voting in Florida and
elsewhere four years ago."

 Why doesn't this surprise me?, I assume the tax payers are footing the bill
for this too.

Jim

Driving home around midnight, (got company coming, I've been working late)
caught a bunch of people clearing off election placards last night at a
polling place around the corner, I saw the last Kerry/Edwards one going in
the back of the truck. Drove past this morning, all that is up is Tom Delay
signs, he unfortunately is my congressman. Had a problem with the local HUD
office on a project eight years ago, caused by a joint venture I got
involved in, never to be done again I might add. The local office is
supposedly one of the most corrupt in the country. Anyway when I called
Delays office for some help, an underling told me that the congressman was a
very busy man, and could not be bothered with my problem. HE CAN KISS MY
ASS, I'd vote for a commie before I would ever vote for him. Thought about
plowing all the signs down with my truck, but its been raining a bunch and
didn't want to tear up the school yard. Been taking bets, I'm going with the
long shot.

Vegas

"What do you have when you have ten dead
.....A Good Start!