BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:12:10 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/2000 8:49:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< If you think nobody complained, you're not on the right listserv I'M TOO
BACKWARDS TO BE ON ANY LISTSERV. (See
 www.SaveEverythingNoMatterHowInsignificant.Org*). SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF
GROUP, AND THEY PROBABLY NEED A HUMOR CZAR EVEN WORSE THAN THE PINHEADS. The
Sharpshooter thinks
 that a free exchange of ideas is much more important AS THE SAINTED FITCH
USED TO SAY, ON THE LEVEL OF CIVIL LIBERTIES...than being concerned
 about offending people's delicate sensibilities WHAT ABOUT NOT BASTARDIZING
OUR HISTORIC PATRIMONY, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN LOST SINCE BEFORE GONE WITH THE
WIND, and the Landmarks regulation
 industry SOMEBODY WAS SAYING RECENTLY THAT THE CURRENT QUEEN IS PRETTY
REASONABLE... NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, EH?  GUESS YOU WON'T BE MOVING THAT
SCREENED PORCH TO WEST 80TH STREET ANYTIME SOON needs fresh air.

 --Sign me,  Can you be a scribe if you use a keyboard? YES, BUT IT DOESN'T
MAKE YOU RIGHT.  DOES IT MAKE YOU DRESS RIGHT?>>

SIGN ME,

KNEE JERK ALL THE WAY

-OR-

DUMBER AND DUMBEST