BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:28:45 -0500
Now now Ralph.  Calm down.  You are sooooo sensitive!  Its a wonder Mrs
Ralph doesn't spend all her free time comforting you.

If Leeke, or one of the other hammer swinging types doesn't jump in, I
will go to them directly.  However, it may comfort you to know that
your thinking has value.  It confirmed that the two of us were
reasoning similarly.  But, these hands have not done this work.  If
yours have, then you have the advantage upon me.

-jc