BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 06:34:20 EDT
I like the hammer and glass technique; saw a terrazzo bar in N'Awlins (New
Orleans for you flat world folks) I proably stared at the bar too long but it
was marble chips and blue glass from the sky vodka bottle polished in a buff
portland...but my favorite hammer technique was the old gag where the bogus
magician borrows your watch and beats it up in a magic bag with a hammer; then
declares he has stoped time..oh and don't forget the door to door vacum
cleaner salesman  who dumps the ash tray on the floor; and blows more dust out
from the vacum.I guess I should stop now...yes now would be a good time to
stop...MD