BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Coe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:45:27 EST
In a message dated 2/25/99 8:45:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Has anyone on BP, beside myself, been paying attention to the conjunction of
>  Venus and Jupiter?

Yup.  Saw it Tuesday nite from the top (roof) level of the Alewife "T" garage
in Cambridge, MA at about 6:30 pm.

A jet with its pair of landing lights turned on had just passed next to the
blessed stellar event & I assumed that both sets were from aircraft.

One pair was not moving, though.  Seemed a bit odd.

I must have stared at it for a minute before realizing that it was not a plane
or a UFO.

Far out.

-DBC