BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
It's a heck of a world when a guy can't carry a 1.5" sheetrock screw!" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 15:51:18 -0500
Absolutely!  When I was in high school, we would go to the library and put
on an album in the record room, each of us wearing heavy duty headphones.
One day, we put on Pink Floyd (was it "Dark Side of the Moon"?).  When the
song Breathe came on, I had to take off the headphones after a minute.  The
sound was making me smell the laughing gas our dentist used to give us and I
was going under!

- Pam