BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 17:10:00 -0500
I reflect on seeing Larry King interview Brad Pitt on CNN last night re:
all those pink tent houses w/ solar powered lights in them at Lower 9th
Ward in NoLA. Brad is incredibly inarticulate, and makes reference to
Christo but that it was his idea to scatter pink tents around. For every
$150,000 donated the pink tent will be replaced with a sustainable
designed house. I and my friends and my brother have stood on that
ground. I cried when I was there. Larry King looked close to it.

][<