BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:28:46 -0700
If this guy thinks wool doesn't hold moisture he should put some in water
and then pick it up.  It sure does hold moisture and it will mold and
mildew and smell and ROT.  I would not advise using it as a building
material, but what do I know, I only am a former sheep farmer.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT