BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:50:45 EDT
In general and not specific. In order to make it a bit easier for BP'rs who
are quick with the delete key it helps to change the subject line of messages
on occasion to more accurately reflect the nature of the content of the
thread. It is my habit to delete without looking at headings such as the
following:

Re: Usage guidelines for BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS

Example: did anyone think that there would be information about Composite
Patching Materials in this message? I bring up the complaint as my
explanation of WOW got lost under another similarily obscure subject heading.

][<en