BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"William B. Rose" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:10:45 -0600

>Patents?? Is that some sort of diaper?
>
>Shaman

Reminds me of a conversation I had with the technical advisor of Simplex
Corp. yesterday. Simplex makes three types of "house wrap". One of their
products, R-wrap, is made of a patented film of polyethylene and calcium
carbonate. Nice combination--seashells and tupperware. She explained that
the principal use of this film is for diapers.

So we're all protected by patents. And diapers.