BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P on ICORS: The Orange Blaze/Texas Funeral Home Commission
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:37:06 -0500

Wow! Thanks for the heads up, this is luscious info for those of us on the front lines administering preservation districts in the ongoing counter-information battle with the replacement window industry. Please hurry it into whatever journal you can so that the rest of us can jump on it.

And this was a great déjà vu moment 'reflecting' on childhood...'shades' of magnifying glass and ants on the sidewalk.

But even better was motoring around on the sidewalk with my Texaco tanker truck, featuring the tiny nozzle, injecting hydrogen-oxygen fluid alternative fuel into the ant colony portals between the sidewalk cracks.

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.     "The workman ought often to
Raleigh Historic           be thinking, and the thinker
Districts Commission              often to be working."
[log in to unmask]                         -- John Ruskin
919/516-2632

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”