BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:18:41 -0600
What has what you want got to do with anything?

Ruins are not significant in our context.  They are signs of failure.
We have little tolerance for failure.  Certainly, not enough to expend
our limited preservation resources on.  But since Europeans think
failure and ruin is wonderful, lets start shipping them some.  We can
start with Enron.

-jc