BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 23:06:14 -0500
Hello Bruce, and don't be too alarmed by what you see here...
pinheads just SEEM weird at first, but they grow on you   ;)
most of them are on vacation now, so you'll have a chance to
get broken in slowly  ;)

we may never know what the modifier Bullamanka means, but
what's a WASA?

Deb Bledsoe
Cornfield, USA
(otherwise known as middlin Ohio, thank you Ken)
(I _told_ that lady on L.I. that I didn't have an accent!  ;)  )