BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:54:01 -0500
On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Lawrence Kestenbaum wrote:

> I do non-critical stuff, like surfing the Web, in Netscape on Windows 95,
> but I do everything serious in DOS or Unix.

well, just to show you how bad it is....
last year I finally threw away my Kaypro CPM machine   ;)
I hadn't used it in a while, but I just couldn't bring myself to part
with it
when I filled up my second storage locker and was faced with the
thought of starting on a third, I decided to get ruthless about
throwing things away  ;)

I hear from my computer friends that Unix and Linux are the way to go...
although I must confess I don't program or anything
I just use this thing to do my books, such as they are, type,
mail, and read BP

Deb