BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:14:36 -0400
There is the all the lemons fell down line of thinking also. What percentage
of buildings are still around after 100 years. Why are they still here? Or
what about yurts , mud and wattle or teepees? Ideas that work have details
that work. However new ways of building take chances. I'm sure the guy or
gal who thought of a tent after sleeping the night in the belly of a dead
mastodon wasn't perfect with the stitching.