BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P on ICORS: The new listflossing address
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 06:11:55 -0800
> modern?  The offended party merely asked if I could turn on her
> lights....signed red faced but happy Py

In Poland, Podlaskie region, having visited a wooden mosque where we
were admirably entertained by the matron of the village. A few of us
were standing in the entryway room (mud room )) and the old woman who
had been talking to us in Polish... so I had no idea other than through
the translator what she was saying... she was very animated and
obviously happy to have visitors from America... suddenly she moved very
quickly towards me. I interpreted that she wanted to give me a fairwell
hug. I reached out with my arms... then she started yelling at me,
laughing and yelling and throwing her hands around. Turns out she was
trying to move past me to reach to the light switch on the wall that I
was standing in front of.

][<