BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:10:01 -0500
you all remember Michael's vacation adventure earlier this year?
this man has a real talent for attracting HEAT   ;-)

COD, everybody who's read these posts is now an "accessory"
folks are going to have to sneak into Montclair!

better watch those front porch activities, guys!
and I hope Michael doesn't stop off in Ohio on his way across
to Nebraska....
I think I might still have an outstanding traffic ticket....

does anybody else think it's a little "odd" that he picked
right now as a good time to go offline while he is (supposedly)
travelling?  ;-)

next thing we know, he'll be mailing cheers from downunder
visiting Ian and David and drinking vino while we hide from
the authorities in our basements with crickets and cat barf-

Deb