BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NH I'm a tourist. Ruth
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 10:41:19 -0400
I don't think it likes very wet feet.  Ours is in well drained soil (at the
bottom of one hill, but still on a slight slope, and it seems to like it
very much.  We always have way too much and let some grow up for the season.
Last year we even got berries, so they must be happy little aspergrass
plants!

- Pam