BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:13:36 PDT
>From: Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>

>Subject: More than you wanted to know...
>Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:56:42 -0400
>
>about airplane maps.
>
>The good news is yes, there is such a map.    They were available from
>Sporty's Pilot Shop
>(http://www.sportys-catalogs.com/pilot/pilot.html)

what a tiny tiny tiny world this is!!!!!

I did all the restrooms for Sporty's new facility in Batavia,
OH a few years ago, and yes, if there were such maps, Hal
would have them in his extremely eclectic collection of
products   ;)

he is one smart guy.... built a little flight service operation
into a multi-million dollar catalog sales company by adding
odd products that pilots wanted to buy...

he knows stuff about things most people wouldn't even dream
existed  ;)

Thanks Bruce   ;)

Deb