BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:56:44 EDT
In a message dated 9/16/99 10:06:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Everyone in "F-storm land" please keep the rest of us posted.

Well, despite dire warnings that the F-storm was aimed for my area of LI I've
seen more interesting electrical storms this summer. I think the brunt of the
problem went through NYC & up the Hudson. A few BP'rs may be stranded up
river as the trains are not running their normal length. Result for my part
of LI, loose articles in the oak trees were shaken free and some high water
within acceptable boundaries. No power outage, though a short blip did occur
in the evening. One customer, an architect in the West Village, called to say
they were getting a deluge in their livingroom... not related to work that we
completed previously.

][<en

][<en