BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
It's a heck of a world when an all-American boy can't carry a pocketknife! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:31:41 -0600
Isn't it odd that we know not to antagonize a young man with a
gun...until we put him in the uniform of his country.  Somehow this
will make him meek and motivated by a complete and devoted
understanding of the constitution and culture.  Given all the
opportunities to annoy the authorities, I think I'll stick to unarmed
adminsitrative types.

-jc

Got my first speeding ticket this morning.  Life is weird.  No doubt I
had it coming, but if one can only get one speeding ticket, why
couldn't be something exciting, like the time I had a Datsun 1200 going
102mph down hill on I-84...couldn't keep but one wheel on the ground at
any given instant.  No...it had to be 56 in a 40 on an empty county
highway at 6:00am...listening to NPR.  I've become sooooooo boring!