BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gray, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:30:25 -0400
Hey y'all, after a week's absitnence 'cuz of problums, my portal in the
piney woods is reconnected.  Shur missed all the banter, good humor, (and
technical savie) that keeps th vine rattlin'.  I'm another weak into the
rehab on the 1903 Dodge house, and seeing things I (nievely I guess) thought
you seen only in a slum.  BUTT, it ain't got me ready to say "calf rope",
yet.   Shur said lotta other thaings, tho!!!  (Bet don't nun of the rest of
ya talk that way, do ya!)   If ya got onna them "cancelled and didn't bother
to read" messages, I didn't mean it nun - I kin look in without opening
files (and then when I cancle 'em it sends them nastygrams without me
knowin' it!)   Tom